3.5 Digit All-In-One Multimeter with Continuity & Transistor Test
25 in stock.
Item Number: RP10349
Digital Multimeter with Frequency Measurement and Temperature Sensor
This instrument is a compact, rugged, battery operated, handheld 3-1/2 digit all-in-one multimeter.
It is an ideal instrument for use in the field, laboratory, workshop, hobby and home applications.
A precision instrument which measures DC and AC voltage, current, resistance, diode, capacitance, transistors, continuity test, temperature and frequency.
Includes: Multimeter, Test Leads, Type K Temperature Probe, 9-Volt Battery (Installed), Operators Manual and Orange Protective Cover.
* Push-button ON-OFF power switch with automatic power-off after about 15 minutes of inactivity to extends the life the battery
* Single 30 position easy to use rotary switch for function and range selection.
* High sensitivity of 100 μV.
* Automatic over range indication with the “1” displayed.
* Automatic polarity indication on DC range.
* All ranges fully protected. (Except 20 Amp)
* Resistance measurements 0.1 Ω to 20 MΩ.
* Capacitance measurements 1 pF to 20 μF.
* Built in continuity buzzer and Diode test
* Transistor hFE test with Ib≈100 μA.
* Temperature measurement with K type thermocouple. (Included)
DC Voltage Ranges: 200 mVolt, 2 Volt, 20 Volt, 200 Volt, 1000 Volt
AC Voltage Ranges: 2 Volt, 20 Volt, 200 Volt, 750 Volt
DC Current Ranges: 2 mA, 20 mA, 200 mA, 20 Amp (20 Amp range not fused.10 sec. max.)
AC Current Ranges: 200 mA, 20 Amp (20 Amp range not fused.10 sec. max.)
Resistance Ranges: 200 Ω, 2 kΩ, 200 kΩ,2 MΩ, 20 MΩ
Capacitance Ranges: 2 nF, 20nF, 200 nF, 2 µF, 20 µF
Temperature Ranges: -50°C to +400°C
Frequency Range: 20 KHz
Transistor hFE Test